Resurfacing facial peels improve skin tone and texture. A natural acid solution, derived from milk, sugar, or fruit, is applied to the skin. It reduces PH and reduces dead skin cells thereby encouraging exfoliation and stimulating new cell growth.
The peel is mild but very effective for the following skin conditions:
- Aging skin (reduces fine lines and wrinkles)
- Acne-prone skin (reduces bacteria and inflammation)
- Enlarged pores (reduces the size)
- Skin tone and texture (smooths and evens the surface)
- Dull complexion (brightens and rejuvenates)
All pre and post treatment care provided is a guideline and does not take the place of a consultation with a certified technician. Please contact us to speak with a technician or schedule a free consultation if you have any questions or concerns. Please note that a $35 cancellation fee applies to all appointment cancelled without 48 hours notice.