Treat & Repair Lines, Wrinkles and Acne Scarring With Little-To-No Downtime
Pixel Perfect™ works by creating thousands of microscopic perforations while leaving the surrounding tissue intact. This allows for very rapid healing and improving your complexion. In more detail, the Pixel® laser light passes through patented optics to penetrate the skin with tiny thermal channels, only as deep as a few sheets of paper. These micro-injury sites begin healing and, as collagen remodels, scars begin to fade, texture start to improve and your skin’s inner radiance begins to shine.
Outstanding Results, Lower Risks
Watch to Learn More About Pixel Perfect
The Pixel 2940 represents the best of both worlds for skin resurfacing: it combines the proven effectiveness of an ablative approach, with the patient comfort level and convenience of a non-ablative approach. It improves the quality and texture of the dermis while it stimulates collagen regeneration. Skin resurfacing is a gradual process that happens over several treatments.
Recommended Applications Include:
For the Best Results, Please Follow These Pre & Post Treatment Instructions:
- Discontinue use of Isotretinoin for 6 months (Sotret, Amnesteem, and Accutane)
- Discontinue use of topical prescriptive medications for seven (7) days (Retin-A, Tazorac, Dierin, EpiDuo, Ziana).
- Refrain from any type of exfoliating treatments (glycolic, enzymes) to the area of treatment for a minimum of 30 days before and after Pixel treatments.
- Refrain from any Medium/Deep chemical resurfacing for 6 months following last treatment.
- Refrain from waxing and use of depilatories for a minimum of 30 days.
- Discontinue use of OTC acne medications (Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic) for 7 days prior to treatment. They can be resumed 30 days after treatments are completed.
- If prone to cold sores use medication such as Anbesol or Abreva 2 days prior, during and after treatment. Clients with active cold sores or active symptoms cannot be treated.
- Avoid sun tanning indoors and outdoors for 21 days before and after treatments.
- Avoid Mystic Tanning for 7 days before and 14 days after Pixel treatments.
- Post injections (Dysport, Juvederm) wait at least 3 months. Botox injections wait at least 1 month.
- A full consultation appointment is required with a certified technician before any treatments are given.
Combine with ClearLift, AFT Photo Facial and Skin Tightening Treatments to Get the Full 360 Experience!
All pre and post treatment care provided is a guideline and does not take the place of a consultation with a certified technician. Please contact us to speak with a technician or schedule a free consultation if you have any questions or concerns. Please note that a $35 cancellation fee applies to all appointment cancelled without 48 hours notice.