ClearLift™, by Alma Lasers, is a virtually painless, non-ablative approach to laser skin resurfacing. Using 1064 Q-Switched laser technology, patients are enjoying fast, comfortable treatments with visible results and no downtime.
An Alternative to Traditional Laser Skin Resurfacing
Alma's technology delivers a controlled dermal wound without harming the overlying epidermis. Therefore, all stages of healing and skin repair occur under the intact epidermis.
Because ClearLift heats deep beneath the skin (up to 3mm in depth) no numbing is required prior to the treatment and all skin healing happens without damaging the outer layer of skin.
See For Yourself
Check Out the Buzz & See More Transformations
The Many Advantages of ClearLift:
For the Best Results, Please Follow These Pre & Post Treatment Instructions:
- When booking your appointment please notify the receptionist of any special health considerations (allergies, pregnancy, etc.)
- Avoid sun tanning or Mystic tanning for 72 hours before and after your treatment
- Refrain from waxing and use of depilatories for 48 hours after treatment
- Gentlemen should shave at least 4 hours prior to your treatment
- For cosmetic injections such as Dysport and Juvederm, wait 2 weeks post treatment; for Botox injections, wait at least 5 days
- Refrain from any medium or deep chemical resurfacing for 1 month
- Refrain from any type of exfoliating treatments (glycolic, enzymes) to the area of treatment for 48 hours before and after your treatment
- Discontinue use of OTC acne medications for 72 prior to treatment and 48 hour after treatment (such as Benzoyl, Peroxide, and Salicylic)
- Discontinue use of Isotretinoin for 6 months (such as Sotret, Amnesteem, and Accutane)
- Discontinue use of topical prescriptive medications for 48 hours (such as Retin-A, Tazorac, Dierin, EpiDuo, and Ziana)
- If prone to cold sores, use medication such as Anbesol and Abreva 2 days prior, during and after treatment
- For optimum results and to maintain results, clients are strongly advised to use Epionce Intense Defense Serum & Elta-MD Facial SPF 40 is used daily in conjunction with the treatments
- To achieve best results, a Red Light BodyWave Collagen session is recommended immediately following every ClearLift treatment
- If you have any additional questions or concerns please contact us
Combine with AFT Photo Facial, Pixel Perfect and Skin Tightening Treatments to Get the Full 360 Experience!
All pre and post treatment care provided is a guideline and does not take the place of a consultation with a certified technician. Please contact us to speak with a technician or schedule a free consultation if you have any questions or concerns. Please note that a $35 cancellation fee applies to all appointment cancelled without 48 hours notice.